Scaffolding Solutions Ltd are pioneers in the Scaffolding industry in Cyprus, providing scaffolding services for maintenance both for onshore and offshore projects. Our prompt response, customer satisfaction and quality of work has differentiated us within the marketplace of scaffolding both in Cyprus and offshore.
- Managing Contracts
- Report to managing director.
- Organize daily works/ follow-up
- Cost control and preparation of reports.
- Anticipate and resolve issues
- Promote high standards throughout the business
- Be proactive in promoting Health and Safety management.
- Co-operate with operations manager and team-leaders.
- Monitoring stock-control.
- Organize and co-ordinate client meetings.
- Assist in seeking new projects.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Extensive working-hours.
- Travelling might be required for business meetings.
- Substitute managing director from time to time.
- University degree in Engineering.
- 6 years of experience in Project Management /similar position.
- Knowledge of Greek and English language is a must.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- An attractive package of annual remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
- Health insurance.
- Company car.
- Annual leave of 21 days.
Please send your C.V. to
together with your contact information to arrange an interview.